Just purchased the Samsung SGH-T749 Highlight for a backup.
I have a couple of questions and hopefully someone can answer them.
1. How can you lock the phone with password protect verses the side lock option that allows anyone to open and lock without password? The applications are on lock but not getting in the phone after powered up.
I have the PIN and Password function active on startup but it isn't required after I power up.
2. Is the interface provided the only view?
Is this customizable like my Samsung Galaxy?
3. What other applications are available for this phone?
4. Can this phone be rooted to receive applications?
Would appreciate constructive answers and solutions.
Thanks in advance.
- Re: Samsung SGH-T749 Highlight by creativeconsultinggroup