Current phone-specific discussions:
|Xperia Play 4G (GSM)||lookin to buy a unlocked gsm phone||loledad39|
|Does anyone know the model #?||bdo3272|
|Xperia Play (CDMA)||GSM version??||pickles|
|Xperia X10 mini (2010)||loving it||tica23|
|TM506||it hangs in a weird way?!!||nero007|
|Z750||It is easily unlockable||aegrotatio|
For more phone-specific discussions, please find the relevant phone and head to the Forum tab for that phone.
General Sony Ericsson discussions:
s710a for cheaper than $400?
phone won't talk through ear
I have a z500a
710 Screen protector
the screen itself. Since my work requires me to use the metric system, the dimensions are in metric. 41mm X 56mm.
Here is a little tip, left over from my model airplane days to make it MUCH easier to attach the protector and leave out the air bubbles.
Get a cup of water, put one drop of mild dishwashing soap and mix. spray or put a few drops of this mix on the screen. Peel the protector from its backing, don't touch the sticky side. Lay it on the screen, and use a lint free cloth to blot out the water. Then, use a spactula or something rubber to act like a squeegie and slowly work the excess water out of the screen.
Also, the soap/water mix acts...
AD discussions continues below...
Sony-Ericsson S710a: The twist top makes it ineligible for me.
At the second Cingular Store that I went to, I handled the S710 again and noticed that the top was wobbling and loose from usage.
Too bad. I was in love with this phone.
V600i + Cingular
Thanks for any input!
http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver= ... »
Also what is the headphone jack on the S710A? is it one that i can plug any standard headphones in?
overall hows the quality when listening to mp3's...is it decent? and also how loud is it through headphones comapared to a real mp3 player or a cd player?
Sony Ericsson SE K750 / K750i
I heard that there is an update firmware (or something like that) that can be used to mute the "snapping/clicking" sounds. But I could not find it and I don't know how to use it. I am sorry I am not good at electronic thing.
What about Motorola Razr V3? Does it have a "snappin...
Reception w/ the K750i
K750i USB Charging Speed
Sony Ericsson Z520a- Cingular release date?
s700i or nokia7710??? answer asap!! thnks
let me ask u what is going to be the update to the t637?
New S710A owner needs help...
- i've tried to store some jpeg pics onto the ms duo from my computer. i've stored it in the DCIM and other file folders with Image as the folder name.
but when i plug it into the phone.. nothing. i can't seem to find any photos i've uploaded. what's up with that? is there like a way to access it or set it so i can access those files from the MS duo?
- also, when you turn off the phone, do you have to slide it open before you can hit the power button off? or can you set a shortcut to power off?
- is there a new fireware upgrade available for the phone? how do you check for your current fireware on the phone?
thanks for all your help!
128MB MS Duo not working???
Also, anyone have any idea when a FIRMWARE update is due for this thing? There are lots of quirks that should be addressed via FIRMWARE. Sony Tech Support is CLUELESS and Cingular Tech Support is worse!
Sony Ericsson K750i
I'm developing a software, which allows you to manage your SE K700i and simllar phones.
You're able to do:
- Receive and send x-long SMS (Messages with max. 1529 Characters)
- Numberselection with simple Phonebook
- Convenient copying of SMS from Phone to PC and PC To Phone
- Create SMS (draft) in offlinemode
- Managing of Profiles
- Selection of WAP-Profiles
- Viewing of firmwareinformations
- Managing of the minuteminderfunction
- Simple phonefolders (for testing)
- Extended callmanaging (View of callername, hold line, switch between several calls)
- Exportfunction as table
I'm a private developer f...