- Perform a hardware reset by using a pin or paper clip to press the button inside of the pinhole at the lower right corner of the tablet. You should feel a slight click when pressing and releasing the button. Make sure your pin actually contacts the button and is not too tight in the pinhole. The tablet will boot up from the reset.
- From the Apps menu, locate the Settings app.
- If your system is running ICS (Android 4), then open Settings - Backup & reset. If your system is running HC (Android 3), then open Settings - Privacy.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the window, and select Factory data reset.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complet...