Using Gameshark with Gameboid
1. Ensure that you have a PC emulator for the same system as the game you play on your phone. For Gameboid, the VBAdvance is a good option.
2. Connect your phone to your PC via USB, put phone in Mass Storage mode.
3. COPY your ROM and it save file to your PC, in a folder of its own. Make sure that the ROM and save file are in the same folder together. Also, do NOT use a 'Save State' file, use an actual in-game save file.
4. Change the extension of the save file to '.sav'. Once again, this does NOT work for 'Save State' files.
5. Load ROM from phone on the PC. The game should load normally. Insert any Gameshark or other memory-editting codes you'd like, and then save t...