The top apps I use on a regular basis are
Iheartradio...( love listening to John Jay and Rich in the morning)I get to hear that mornings show on my way home from work and the best part is it skips the commercials.
Zedge( cool ringers and sounds especially for notifications and stuff)
There are so many great apps out there but these are the ones I use all the time...plus I have a HERO so I am limited to 1.5 apps , I can't wait til we get 2.1 so I can see...
thanks for the apps list i love my iHeart radio app. i listen to Planet Rock in Jacksonville, Florida. (i live in Kentucky)
and my favorite free game
1) Ambling Book Player for audio books. Paid app.
2) Beyond Pod for podcast and rss feeds. Paid app.
3) Data Counter Widget, keeps count of data used on both cellular and wifi networks. Free. Thank you Roy Solberg.
4) SMS Backup, backs up SMS messages to Gmail account. Free. Thank you Chris Studer.
5) GeoBeagle, geocaching app works in conjunction with Geocaching.com. Free and open source. Thank you Stephen Ng.
6) Radar, GPS plugin works inside of GeoBeagle. Free. Thank you Mike Cleron.
1.(Find My Phone) you can text from a cell a secret code so your phone turns on gps and wifi to text back your gps location and set it to text again in 5 minutes.
2.(ICE in case of emergency) from the lock screen you can show your emergency contact information and have a few numbers you can call from the locked phone from the app.
3.(Task Killer full) it stops 'most' applications from running in the background that drain your battery life a lot.
1.(i heart radio) listen to the free given radio stations. ONLY USE if you have 3g or wifi data coverage, otherwise its slow to load and skips parts of songs.
2.(battery time ...
This might shock you, I don't know what your going to thing, but I'm leaving IT&T.
Going over to "The Dark Side"
Vzn. Getting me a !!Droid!! It's ONLY $20 on the letstalk website, way, way too good of a deal to pass up! I'd have it already but I have my mother on my ATT acct and she is deciding what to do, come with me to Vzn, or go to one of my sisters accts. She uses less than 10min/mo, it isn't worth it to her to have her own acct.