The Fashion of Various Collocations of Shirts
2. If you are black or yellow, then do not choose the green or grey color shirts that will make you look more black and yellow, he fair one , the bright can set off you white skin, but will feminize you and make you less men which is the fashion point of Middlesex this summer.
3. The shirt with square collar will be starchiness and uneasy for the fat men, the one with the big sharp collar will be more suitable.
4. The shirt with those stud accessories embellished in the collar is very popular now but it is not style for big and tall men.
5. When you have the pattern shirt on, do remember without the amount of gold and silver ornament that will have the impression of do-street-vendor upstart on people.
Of course there are rules you see and maybe you are not confident with the collocation of inner and outer or up and down, but only one you should memorize deeply that is whatever you want to match, the white shirt is always safe.
- Re: The Fashion of Various Collocations of Shirts by Doom Wolf
- Re: The Fashion of Various Collocations of Shirts by tritium