Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

RINGTONES- SAMSUNG SCH N370

bella152

Jul 31, 2004, 2:38 PM
Hi just wondering if anyone knows of a source for ringtones that are compatible with the Samsung SCH n370 phones? They obviously need to be paid for, but I am looking for a source that would be extremely reliable and guaranteed to be compatible.

Thanks so much,
Victoria
Vongmi

Aug 2, 2004, 11:49 AM
The best source ( reliable ) for your ringtone would be your cellular service provider.
MyFoneForum.com

Sep 12, 2004, 7:22 AM
I'm sorry but you are off base here man.
Your service provider will have you mortgage your home for ringtones, games, wallpapers, etc.

Although I do not have tones compatable with that particular phone, (it's gonna be hard to find tones for that model) 😢 the tones and games I do carry are 100% reliable, and are up to 1/10th the cost those bandits called service providers charge.

The only reason why they get away with it, is because so many PPL don't know there are alternatives, and because of statements like the above 😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.