Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Samsung A920 Software

Livvy

Jan 9, 2007, 4:12 PM
I got a phone recently for Christmas and well my friend told me in order for my pictures and videos from my phone to be uploaded on my computer I have to have the program for it. So my friend downloaded it for me but it would not work. When I connected the USB cord it said that the Elasped Time:and the numbers kept going up and the next button was ghosted and I couldnt continue. Is there anyway I can download another version of the program? Can someone help me please? I would really like to upload my photos and videos to my computer.

Thanks!
Livvy

Jan 10, 2007, 3:26 PM
Can anyone help me?
newfette

Jan 11, 2007, 1:14 PM
no
raycarroll70

Jan 11, 2007, 3:56 PM
Livy, I work for Sprint Nextel Inc. here in The States and carry the Samsung A920 myself for my corporate business line. Here in The States, the Samsung Data Cable included with the A920 is use for what we call Phone As Modem/PAM access in essence allowing subscribers to tether their A920 with a laptop or home PC and use the phone to access the internet via the CDMA network. The Samsung data Cable can also be used with PictBridge(https://www.phonescoop.com/glossar y/term.php?fid=65). Aside from PictBridge, Sprint customers can upload their photos from their A920 to their Sprint PCS picture Mail account. Check with your wireless carrier there in The Great North and see Livy if they offer some sort of online account. Hope this information is us...
(continues)
chanel13

Jan 31, 2007, 2:14 PM
Hi Livvy,

The only way you can move pics/vids to and from your phone is using the micro sd card that came with the phone. You will need to go to a bell store and purchase a card reader, so that your computer can access the card.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.