Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 16 replies

Nokia Unlock Code

dazednconfuzed

Nov 22, 2006, 6:01 PM
Good Day:

I was wondering if I might bother anyone who is willing to help with an unlock code.

The phone is a Nokia 2275. It is currently registered with Bell but it has a slot for a SIM card.

The ESN is 04403069340

Any help is most appriciated.

Have a great day and thanks in advance.

Dazednconfuzed
raycarroll70

Nov 22, 2006, 9:47 PM
You'll need the IMEI to unlock a GSM handset. Here's the site to do it yourself.

http://www.nokiafx.com/index.php?page=Fun&sub=UnMain »
dazednconfuzed

Nov 25, 2006, 1:58 PM
Thank you very much for your help.

The only thing is that the phone only indicates an ESN number. I tried #06# like that site told me too but the phone doesn't do anything.

Is it something that I am doing or is this not an unlockable phone?

Thanks in advance

Dazednconfuzed 😕
hood4

Nov 25, 2006, 3:34 PM
Try *#06#. That is how you get the imei off of my phone. 😁
samsom

Nov 26, 2006, 6:55 PM
i have Nokia 6126 from Fido
is there a way to unblock it ?

Thank you so so much
ralph_on_me

Nov 27, 2006, 3:34 PM
If your phone has an ESN it's not a GSM phone and therefore wouldn't need to be unlocked. You'd have to give the ESN to whichever company you wanted service with (either Sprint or Verizon) and then have them physically program it.
ralph_on_me

Nov 27, 2006, 3:37 PM
https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=277 »

Yeah, that's a CDMA phone. You've been barking up the wrong tree.
newfette

Nov 27, 2006, 5:23 PM
and its a sh!tty old phone..

suck it up and buy a new phone dude.. lol
soulsharborax

Dec 5, 2007, 9:50 AM
haha
Jon.Snow

Apr 12, 2014, 5:19 PM
😳
Celestial Halo

Nov 27, 2006, 5:31 PM
Okay here's how you on unlock it, you get the key from the magic kingdom in level 3 then blow on the skull flute 3 times, while you hide behind the shield of doom firing your blue arrows until his head spins, and then final stab him with the sword of truth. After that they will tell you the secret to unlocking the Nokia. Personally I would throw it into a wall that seems to open them right up and then you don't have to unlock it. Or you could try this: Unlock
From the main screen press MENU[Left Softkey]. Enter lock code: displays, enter the 4 digit lock code then press OK[Left Softkey]. ( default: Last 4 digits of MIN )
🤣 🤣 🤣
Sorry but I had, no really I was dared, 😲
ShadowScorpion

Jan 30, 2007, 11:00 PM
The slot you see is NOT a SIM card cradle, it's actually a disabled R-UIM (the CDMA equivalent of a SIM). R-UIM are used in Korea, IIRC, and I heard they would be coming in the Americas in a few years.

Also, being a CDMA, it *cannot* be unlocked.
danny cena

Oct 17, 2007, 4:01 AM
All the users who have forgotten their Security/Lock Codes need not to worry. You just need to know your IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number.

To check your IMEI number, type *#06# on the main screen. This number can also be found on the backside of the handset. Just remove the battery

You can visit a site which will calculate the Master Code of your phone. This code can be used to change your present Lock/Security code.

http://www.nokialockcode.com »

Note :
1. Lock/Security Code is not the PIN Code.
2. If you want to remove the Service Provider Lock, then this is the wrong thread.
3. The Master Codes are only for DCT-3 and DCT-4 phones.

--Uxcell Professional Solution
http://www.uxcell.com »
vepenipi

Mar 13, 2013, 6:00 AM
First contact your service provider to get the code. If they failed to provide you can get the code form online providers itself. So many providers are available to unlock Nokia 2275. Among those i would recommend the site Onlinegsmunlock.com ,get the code here and unlock it using step by step unlocking instructions.
perma banned

Mar 16, 2013, 3:31 PM
You're a replying to a post from 2006 by a user who hasn't posted here since 2009, guy.
SupremeSound

Mar 21, 2013, 4:17 PM
I'm pretty impressed by a 7 year necrobump
Anjan

Nov 16, 2014, 7:40 AM
unlock your nokia from unlockcode4u.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.