http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=831677

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  how's harper? by renardlee   Oct 8, 2006, 4:21 PM

Replying to:  Re: how's harper? by ZombieJ   Oct 9, 2006, 4:34 AM

Re: how's harper?

by renardlee    Oct 15, 2006, 12:50 AM

lol, i agree and the Republican Party in the US are loosing ground here, and they certainly are gonna lose in the congressional elections in november, and then the DEMOCRATS!(center-left) will win control of congress, and finally the us will get back on its feet, the republicans screwed my country and its not fun living in a far-right, imperialist country.

and i dont think the canadians should have to vote for the conservatives when the liberals did bad, there is a 3rd party which is really good and its the NDP, and i read about that party, it would be a pipe dream if a party like that would ever exist in the us.

i heard harper is trying to put term limits on mp's or something, he's really trying to implement u.s. policies in canada and let alone drag canada into a "war" in afghanistan, he's a mini-bush! and im tired of the conseravtive idealogy of "business tax cuts will help everyone", tax cuts tax cuts tax cuts! talk about making a deficit,

at least harper is more intelligent and articulate than bush

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.