Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 21 replies

Hi

theycallmeanerd78

Sep 4, 2006, 5:53 PM
Hello eh,

I'm from Canada don't ya know and I don't know what you guys are talklin aboot sayin canada sucks eh. Why don't you hosers go back to your baseball and your no health care lives eh and leave me alone eh You guys don't know what your talking aboot...........EH!
GodHatesMe

Sep 4, 2006, 5:56 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
newfette

Sep 4, 2006, 6:18 PM
I am from canada and I should kick your ass for that..

and how about you guys stop killing canadian soldier in "friendly fire"

frigging worthless millitary
theycallmeanerd78

Sep 4, 2006, 6:30 PM
What are you talking aboot?
newfette

Sep 4, 2006, 6:40 PM
http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Canada/2006/09/04/18 ... »

Cdn soldier killed by friendly fire More than 30 wounded
By CP

PANJWAII, Afghanistan โ€” Canadian soldiers were barely roused from sleep Monday morning when U.S. warplanes mistakenly strafed them, killing one soldier and wounding more than 30 others.

The troops were camped near their armoured vehicles in an open area on the south bank of the Arghandab River and had not launched operations at the time of the incident, according to a senior officer.

The sun was up and skies were clear with the normal dusty haze of the Afghan desert at 5:30 a.m., when two A-10 Thunderbolts opened fire.

โ€œIโ€™m not sure who brought them in and for what reason,โ€ย said Maj. Ge...
(continues)
theycallmeanerd78

Sep 4, 2006, 6:49 PM
I love canada. I like their police, they have such cute mount-me hats.
deeterman

Sep 6, 2006, 4:13 PM
this was done on purpose most likely

just to get rid of those stupid Mountie hats
granteezie

Sep 9, 2006, 11:36 AM
funniest part of that article.... "Canadian Combat Units"
ZombieJ

Sep 9, 2006, 11:54 AM
We have combat units. Highly trained as well.... Its just that we only have two of them.
deeterman

Sep 6, 2006, 4:15 PM
our worthless military allows you not to have one which in turn allows you to afford free healthcare for you citizens

you welcome newf
option32

Sep 21, 2006, 4:48 PM
"I am from canada and I should kick your ass for that..

and how about you guys stop killing canadian soldier in "friendly fire"

frigging worthless millitary" - Newfie

Actually your boys should probably be better taught on how to use a laser designator. The incident, if its the one your talking about in afghanistan, the batter died, so they had to replace it, and instead of resetting the target, they didnt because they didnt know that when the battery dies the laser repositions its coordinates to its actual position. It was a really sad day, and im not trying to be condescending.

As for the no health care, i'll pay insurance not to have waiting lists. I will also pay insurance cause we have better hospitals. But the notion is a g...
(continues)
StoreLead

Sep 21, 2006, 1:50 PM
what is it with canadians talking about a boot all the time? ๐Ÿคจ what is that... some sort of canadian god or something?

๐Ÿ˜
newfette

Sep 21, 2006, 1:55 PM
it's called an accent moron
raycarroll70

Sep 21, 2006, 4:10 PM
God bless the Canadians. BTW, Newfette is definitely eye candy in my book.
newfette

Sep 21, 2006, 4:18 PM
๐Ÿคจ
raycarroll70

Sep 21, 2006, 4:28 PM
Loved your profile pic at MySpace.
newfette

Sep 21, 2006, 5:33 PM
i see
LordOfPhoneScoop

Sep 21, 2006, 5:56 PM
You're slightly edgy today. Do you need me to make you laugh again? ๐Ÿคฃ
Sgtdeimos

Oct 9, 2006, 4:50 PM
Wow you must really hate yourself. You took the worst stereotype and used it till it rotted. Care to use something fresh next time?
alejandro

Oct 9, 2006, 7:47 PM
He forgot that all quebecois women have STD's and that all men in vancouver are gay or chinese. and that canadians all wish they were american. and that people in edmonton eat inuit children.
ZombieJ

Oct 9, 2006, 8:42 PM
If I wasn't so floored that you actually know a Canadian city I would take issue with that statement.
Sgtdeimos

Oct 10, 2006, 8:40 AM
My point exactly. Move the hate around alitte. Geez.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.