Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Here comes hockey season!

satch of the moe

Oct 1, 2006, 8:22 AM
finally almost there. I am sick and tired of baseball. I need another sport to follow in between football games and my 2nd favorite sport is right around the corner. 😁 So raise your beers. sit down and watch the on ice fighting begin. Oh yeah side now with the arena being cold because of the ice any girls that go to the arena get hard nipples. Just curious always wanted to know.
ZombieJ

Oct 1, 2006, 9:12 AM
NHL Arena's are actually pretty temperate.
LordOfPhoneScoop

Oct 1, 2006, 10:29 AM
You just don't want to let him know there's hard nipples so you can have them all to yourself.
satch of the moe

Oct 1, 2006, 10:36 AM
yeah dont be greedy. there could be like 10,000 chicks at a game. thats 20,000 nipples. you can spare some hard nipples with the rest of us. Now spill the goods. Who do we need to pay in maintenance to get them to turn the air conditioners really cold. 🙂
LordOfPhoneScoop

Oct 1, 2006, 10:41 AM
I can't wait to go to an Avs game this season.
satch of the moe

Oct 1, 2006, 11:13 AM
i cant wait for the fightin to begin
ZombieJ

Oct 1, 2006, 11:25 AM
Fighting ?

Is that all you watch hockey for ?
LordOfPhoneScoop

Oct 1, 2006, 11:29 AM
No. Dammit Zombie, do you suffer from short-term memory loss?

He watches it for the nipples.
ZombieJ

Oct 1, 2006, 11:40 AM
what nipples !
satch of the moe

Oct 1, 2006, 12:08 PM
i keep waiting on tv when they go to interview the coach to flash the camera. and i go to the games to look for the chick with the low cut shirt waiting for her to drunk and take the shirt off of her. 🙂
LordOfPhoneScoop

Oct 1, 2006, 12:33 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣

I honestly don't know what he's talking about, I just found it amusing to harrass you. I've been to hundreds of hockey games and I have yet to see a chick around me nipping out. Maybe one day I'll get lucky though, maybe one day.
satch of the moe

Oct 1, 2006, 1:05 PM
well your team needs to get some hot chicks for fans. 🙂 or at least dress sluttly for the games.
newfette

Oct 3, 2006, 10:54 AM
let me know and I'll find a good one for us
MeatballzNGravy

Oct 5, 2006, 11:15 AM
Sorry, I dont follow hockey. If it was football...then we would be talking !
krickt

Oct 5, 2006, 12:32 PM
Who are you picking for National Champ this year. I'm dark horsing Michigan. They are the sleepers this year. I'm a huge Sooner fan, but I don't think they have much chance at the National Championship this year.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.