Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

i580 buying online to use in canada?

Morilibus

Sep 26, 2006, 6:25 PM
Hello,

On the Telus network, just under 1 year in on a 3 year contract...Had the i850, but sat on it and crushed the front display, worked fine for 3 months, then now its crapped out, soon as you close the flap it dies and you gotta yank the battery and put it back to get it to turn on again, but then you can't close the thing. Sent it to telus to see if it could possibly be software, there telling me its going to be
$200.00 to fix it... no thanks... So Thinking of just getting a new one, like the i580, looks like something I would have a hard time breaking. But of course I'm still in contract and would cost full price to get it through telus($500.00 ish).

My question(finally) Is it possible to get this phone online somewhere cheap...
(continues)
jareddude42

Sep 26, 2006, 6:53 PM
you can check ebay i have seen them on there not sure if they are unlocked though
newfette

Sep 26, 2006, 7:04 PM
holy crap what kinda fat ass are you to sit on a phone and break it??

🤣
Morilibus

Sep 27, 2006, 4:31 PM
I weigh 160 lbs, and have very little body fat, so my ass is literally hard as a rock, maybe if I was a fat ass the phone would have been saved by a cushion of fat. it was in my back pocket and I sat down hard while getting into my car.

yeah I have seen them on ebay, I'm wondering if I buy one will it work. Does it need to be unlocked? how does one do that? I've always bought my phone from telus, but as them seem to last a year and the contracts for 3, I'm not doing so well...

sorry my bad, $350.00, thought it was more... still if I can get it cheaper online I'd rather go that way.
mbourre

Sep 26, 2006, 8:33 PM
the i580 is only $350 through telus not $500

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.