http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=793266

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  Hi by theycallmeanerd78   Sep 4, 2006, 5:53 PM

Replying to:  Re: Hi by newfette   Sep 4, 2006, 6:18 PM

Re: Hi

by option32    Sep 21, 2006, 4:48 PM

"I am from canada and I should kick your ass for that..

and how about you guys stop killing canadian soldier in "friendly fire"

frigging worthless millitary" - Newfie

Actually your boys should probably be better taught on how to use a laser designator. The incident, if its the one your talking about in afghanistan, the batter died, so they had to replace it, and instead of resetting the target, they didnt because they didnt know that when the battery dies the laser repositions its coordinates to its actual position. It was a really sad day, and im not trying to be condescending.

As for the no health care, i'll pay insurance not to have waiting lists. I will also pay insurance cause we have better hospitals. But the notion is a good one, everyone deserves free health care. A happy medium just needs to be found some where in the middle to make it all work. Each system has its benefits. now stop being mean Eh-hole

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.