Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Buy Brand New Unlock Nokia N93,T-mobile Sidekick III(SK3)

kal1

Sep 11, 2006, 7:32 PM
We are the KALTEL INC.The Company is established about 10 years ago with employees of 12 people and through out the years the company has serve her customers in terms of distributions and retails sales, due to the great service render to her customers and for it outstanding products,the company was made the best company in the category of Mobile Technology and Electronics in the WEST AFRICA STATE (MTEWAS) 2005.We have branches in London and USA
We deal on brands like the :
ALCATEL,MOTOROLA,NEXTEL,NOKIA,SAMGEM,SAMSUNG, SENDO,SONY ERICSSON,SIDEKICK,QTEK AND MANY MORE PDA AND SMART PHONEs.We also have in stock Electronics/Computer brands like the APPLE IPOD,DVD,LAPTOP,NOTEBOOK,TELEVISION AND VIDEO.They are of all kind of models,the products ...
(continues)
ArmySF

Sep 11, 2006, 8:05 PM
Stop spamming this site
MeatballzNGravy

Sep 12, 2006, 11:53 AM
Wow, I want to buy all those phones right now.... Where in Nigeria do I western Union the money.... Wow I am so excited...

Jack-Ass 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.