Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 12 replies

I hate Canada!!!!!!

Sgt_Joker

Aug 4, 2006, 2:25 PM
Canada sucks and I hate Canada. They is dumb not like us smart Americans. I hope Cananda blowed up on themselves. I know a Canadian and he hads shifty eyes. They are a society funded on lies because they call ham Canadian Bacon when they know it's just ham. Canada outlaws Howard Stern and took him off of the radio because they are scared of free thought. Canada has cheap prescription drugs to lure our elderly over the boarder . . . then they rape them. That last sentence is a true story, look it up in USA Today, it happens all the time. We can't trust Canada because they speak French and we can't understand that language. We all know how the Frenchies are pussies and Canadaians are the French peoples bithches, so that makes Canada a bigger b...
(continues)
newfette

Aug 4, 2006, 2:32 PM
ha ha ha ha ha ha

thanks man I really needed a good laugh before I left for the weekend!!

mission accomplished..
alejandro

Aug 4, 2006, 2:43 PM
You are a fine American and I salute you. That is the most intelligent thing I have ever read on this entire site.

When those filthy mongrels invade I will look to see you on the front lines with me brother.
dca

Aug 4, 2006, 2:48 PM
See... Some good comes from canadia!
Whitehorse

Aug 4, 2006, 9:26 PM
The "C" in hepatitis C is for Canadian! Ha! Somebody better tell ol' Kid Rock he might want to double bag that bad boy, eh?
bomb Diggity

Aug 5, 2006, 1:06 PM
"This last one is a true story!!!" ๐Ÿคฃ

Please refrain from speaking.
ondisplay

Aug 5, 2006, 5:00 PM
๐Ÿคจ
MeatballzNGravy

Aug 8, 2006, 5:49 PM
๐Ÿ™„
cingcing

Aug 8, 2006, 7:03 PM
๐Ÿคจ
American Telephone and Te

Aug 8, 2006, 7:17 PM
๐Ÿ˜
MeatballzNGravy

Aug 9, 2006, 8:58 AM
๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ™„
ondisplay

Aug 9, 2006, 2:14 PM
๐Ÿคฃ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.