Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Which canadian cell phone company has the best service

renardlee

Jul 14, 2006, 4:40 PM
im just curious, what company has the best service in canada as far as signal, customer service, phones, and plans(internet, txt, voice)

as far as i know, the cell phone companies in canada are
Telus Mobility(plus Mike Telus)
Bell Mobility
Rogers
Fido

which company has the best deals and service and if you have more information, just post it
taurus

Jul 16, 2006, 1:59 PM
probably rogers has the best coverage. As far as calling plans are concerned Telus probably has the best plans
newfette

Jul 17, 2006, 8:25 AM
rogers does not have the best coverage because here in newfoundland Rogers/Fido has no coverage anywhere on the island other then 1 city. Telus (who I work for) and Bell/Aliant (as they are known in Atlantic Canada) both have coverage all the way across the island.

Personally I would say Telus has the best coverage and rate plans and it's not jsut because I work for them. They cover 96% of the populated area in Canada. They hands down have the best rate plans. And their customer service rocks.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.