Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Unlock Code - Motorola V551

dazednconfuzed

Jun 14, 2006, 12:48 PM
😢 This is a plea for help from anyone that can or is willing.

I have a Motorola V551 that is currently under the designation of Rodgers Wireless. I LOVE this phone but I have a Fido S.I.M. Card.

I was gratefully helped on these forums about a year and a half ago with this same situation (different phone). Anyone who can or will, please provide me with the unlock code for this phone.

I.M.E.I. - 356862005855385

Thank you in advance!

dazednconfused 😕
silkynubs

Jul 11, 2006, 7:29 PM
HI there i was wondering if you have had any luck with unlocking your phone? I have the same problem and was hoping you could help me out
Thanks
Silkynubs
dazednconfuzed

Jul 12, 2006, 1:19 PM
I personally did not have much luck however that was because i did not want to pay to have the phone unlocked. There are NO FREE unlock codes for any motorolas is my understanding. If you are willing to pay there are many different websites with frees anywhere from $4-$25. If you google "cellphone unlock codes" you can find literally hundreds of sites. If however you are like me and choose not to pay then unfortunatly you will not get that phone unlocked.

Sorry, but good luck!

dazednconfuzed 😕
sowhatsowhat10

Jul 12, 2006, 3:49 PM
if you get the data cable and go to moto modders.net you can re-flash the phone to moto's original software which unlocks the phone.

dont ask me anymore beyond this point (takes to much to type, IM LAZY) but
heres the link:
http://www.motomodders.net/ »

create an account (free) and you'll get acess
to alot of GOOD free stuff.

hope this helps you. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.