Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

How Can I Block Incoming Text Messages

denafoster

Jul 21, 2004, 8:28 PM
I have a phone with Rogers AT&T and it is the Motorola V300 GSM phone. I am receiving unwanted text message's and I called Rogers and they said that there is nothing that can be done. I am wondering if this is true ? or If there is some other way that the handset could be reprogrammed/reconfigured so that NO text message's would be able to be received on my handset. Any one out there that can help ? Please Please Please
Vongmi

Jul 22, 2004, 1:02 PM
Hmmm .. Rogers sucks if they are not able to, I know at Telus we can, I'm at the network department and it is pretty easy to do for us... We have the choice to block incoming messages from a pc device, another handset or both....
cellphone gurl

Aug 19, 2004, 5:25 PM
not sure for rogers but AT&T wireless out of the US can block test msging. all you have to do is add no msg terminate to the account and remove the text msg feature. it blocks all text msging not just certian ones. the rep you called may have just been stupid. call again you'll get a different answer

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.