Phone Scoop

printed December 18, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=537567

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  Rebut to Whitehorse: Rights and freedoms. Long, but stay with me. by ZombieJ   Feb 13, 2006, 3:12 AM

Replying to:  Re: Rebut to Whitehorse: Rights and freedoms. Long, but stay with me. by Whitehorse   Feb 16, 2006, 4:31 PM

Re: Rebut to Whitehorse: Rights and freedoms. Long, but stay with me.

by alejandro    Feb 16, 2006, 5:05 PM

I had to wrap up my ending because someone came up to talk to me, you will excuse if it was not more in depth, but if you indeed were taking a 3 day vacation you would not need to create a file on your desktop to work on for 3 days. Your argument was not fact at all, it was all opinion, as was my rebuttal (aside from the fact that percentages of crime without real numbers are mis-leading, that is fact).

Your opinion was through the hostile action against your government, as far as i have been told that is against the law. Shooting a cop in self defense does not "happen" in this country.

When I said garbage I was talking about your ascii, I refered to it as such twice, whos fragile physche is damaged again? And for the third time today recing faulty misleading statistics is not fact, that, is spin.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.