Phone Scoop

printed November 25, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=537414

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  Rebut to Whitehorse: Rights and freedoms. Long, but stay with me. by ZombieJ   Feb 13, 2006, 3:12 AM

Replying to:  Re: Rebut to Whitehorse: Rights and freedoms. Long, but stay with me. by Whitehorse   Feb 16, 2006, 12:06 AM

Re: Rebut to Whitehorse: Rights and freedoms. Long, but stay with me.

by alejandro    Feb 16, 2006, 2:41 PM

First of all your entire post is filled with garbage, it looks like you plagiarized the whole thing or at best you took 3 whole days to type it in an incompatible version of word.

Second, paragraphs 1 through 3 are based upon an unhealthy fascination with war in a world of relative calm, you claim to ready yourself for war with the government but you lay down to every trampling of civil liberties, in actuality if that were the case the NRA would be side by side with the ACLU, and while the ACLU has fought several cases for the freedom of gun owners, every time the ACLU is mentioned on fox all the NRA members are complaining about the "Commie ***s" Conservatives police the country but second amendment champions are not affected as long as it is a conservative government (like NOW has no problem with clintons sexual harassment you are the same). If it was so important because you care so much about too much government control you would not be behind such a government who has enforced and widened the amount of control this government has over our lives. So the entire first part of your post is without logic, merit, or the proof to back up your claim.

Your 4th paragraph is padded by your defense of public opinion but not the content within the article, you use it to leap into your 5th paragraph with the continued assumption that what people perceive is what is actually going on, and you re-state it as fact. Percentage of increases without numbers in statistics is the most mis-leading evidence one can use in an argument, because i can say numbers of robberies involving firearms has increased 3000% since 1900 and you forget if a country known for low crime has 10 violent deaths and it goes up to 15 that is a 50% increase and is not by any means relative to the actual volume of crime, nor is it accurate by any stretch of the imagination.

Your final paragraph is a synopsis of paragraphs 1-3, your entire body of work resembles a template for a writing class, intro, body, conclusion, to a T, and if it was not peppered with ascii garbage i would think you just have a great working knowledge of writing, but i must conclude it was a plagiarism with editing.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.