Phone Scoop

printed September 18, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=533908

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Replying to:  Rebut to Whitehorse: Rights and freedoms. Long, but stay with me. by ZombieJ   Feb 13, 2006, 3:12 AM

Yukkity Yuk Yuk

by Whitehorse    Feb 13, 2006, 2:57 PM

I enjoy debating issues, though I can see that the personal attacks & disparagment against me have already started in the cozy little canversation that you & alejandro are having. Attack all you want, I could truthfully care less what you - who have not met me - think of me.

You do have some great points for discussion, though the post above does tend to ramble a bit. With my actually being @ work, I will not have the time to devote to this, however I'll come back over the next 2 days - when I'm off - & reply in an attempt to discuss issues & points. I've got to take my poor ol' mom in for a medical procedure in the morning, so don't get too giddy if I've not replied by tomorrow evening... Wink

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.