Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Trying to choose a phone

bourne

Jan 24, 2006, 8:51 AM
Hey whats up. I'm new to the site, but damn am I glad I found it. Lots of great information floating around on the site!!

Anyways, I am currently a customer of Telus and I have an old samsung hunk of junk phone with them. I am looking to upgrade because I am frustrated with the TERRIBLE signal I get with my phone. Long story short, after much deliberation I have narrowed down my choices of phones. I am willing to jumo ship and head to rogers if I can get a better phone. But I am willing to stay will telus if the phone I want from them is worth it.

So here are my choices

Telus:
Motorola V710
Rogers:
Sony Ericsson Z520a
Samsung P207

I leaning more towards the Z520A, bassed upon what I have read about it. However I had a minor s...
(continues)
Don.Mike

Jan 24, 2006, 6:30 PM
i have a moto v710 with verizon, and i'm not sure if the Telus version has analog abilities, but that has made a big difference in my area. most newer phones don't offer it, but in a rural area that still has analog signal, it can be a life-saver. don't know if that helps. you could always leave canada. i hear that helps.
Ask The Shack

Jan 25, 2006, 5:44 PM
My favorite mode of communications is 2 cans and a sting.
bourne

Jan 25, 2006, 8:42 PM
Yes me to...but someone cut my string 😕
so now I have to buy a phone

anyone else have anything else to add?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.