Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 8 replies

I have a Motorola v710

Underdog

Oct 18, 2005, 5:11 PM
I got a data cable for it.. and now I'm trying to find games for this cell phone I can download.. and learn how to put them on my cell phone.. I went to the telus store.. and paid 80 dollars for this cord.. but I don't know how to put games on it ;/

Can some one please tell me where I can go to find this? how to do it.. and the games to put on it?

I also have a smd card that is 256 megs.

So pleaaaaaaaaaase help me!
ccanady

Oct 18, 2005, 5:42 PM
try going to www.howardforums.com
Vox Dei

Oct 20, 2005, 6:25 PM
The data cable is used to turn your cellphone into a modem so that you can get internet on your computer. Games are about $5/game or so an you just go into do more and games and get and download the one you want right on your phone.
G-rad

Nov 18, 2005, 12:24 PM
Are u a fan of howard stern?
Vox Dei

Nov 18, 2005, 7:26 PM
Sorry no idea who that is.
G-rad

Nov 19, 2005, 11:05 AM
oh snap ! My bad. Canada doesn't have Howard STREN There? he's The king of all media! Radio talk show host
everman

Nov 19, 2005, 1:07 PM
Howard Stern is a douche, and the sooner he is off my radio station, the better off I will be.
G-rad

Nov 19, 2005, 1:28 PM
true true 🤣
Vox Dei

Nov 21, 2005, 9:48 PM
I just thought it odd to purchase a cable for $80 to download free games (which i'm not sure you can accually do on that phone but that's just what i've been told) or you could buy 16 games for the same price by purchasing (and i know that phone will not hold 16 games at one time)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.