Phone Scoop

printed April 23, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=431165

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: go smoke a bowl by Amy55   Nov 7, 2005, 1:18 AM

Amy55

by ZombieJ    Nov 10, 2005, 11:54 PM

Well then Amy, please enlighten us as to what you are speaking of. With regards to your extensive knowledge of "Justice Studies", Psychology and Sociology. Also I would like to point out than the topic is strictly dealing with the decriminalization and/or legalization of Marijuana not 'drugs' in general, though we can go over that if you like. I'm not going to tell you what I took in University, because I don't want to spoil the surprise... but please, I'd love to hear your views on drugs.

Also in another post you wrote that you couldn't be bothered to read all that I have wrote on this topic but felt it necessary to call into question any background or knowledge I may or may not have then asking me to take a "justice studies class". If you're not going to bother to read the posts why respond to them with blanket statements? Just a question... Anywho, I look forward to being educated.

Cheers, Zombie J

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.