Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 5 replies

LG 6200.....Any Information?

SingularRep

Nov 9, 2005, 1:54 PM
I've been checking regularly and I don't see any information about the LG 6200 offered by Bell here in Canada.

Anybody have any information on this phone? Pros, Cons? "Useability"?

I'd like to be informed before I make any purchases.

Thanks.
Rich Brome

Nov 12, 2005, 11:03 AM
It's the 5200 with video capture... otherwise the same phone. I've updated the 5200 page to reflect that:

https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=716 »
LunaP20

Nov 23, 2005, 1:22 PM
It's a great phone in my opinion, works great, I've always got signal, even in my basement (Though the reception is a little fuzzy down there...) Cute animations. I've had it since the day they lanched in the Soo.
koolio101

Apr 11, 2006, 11:37 AM
the LG 6200 i have is crap its horrible.. i have been having problems with it for the last 4 months...like my screen goes all weird shows the wrong time or just blacks out...and just recently it turned off on its own for no reason(its battery was fully charged) now honnestly people shouldnt buy this phone..well thats my opinion
MIKE3222

Apr 13, 2006, 6:38 PM
did you exchange it on the warrenty? every type of phone has one or two that mess up like that. it is quite possibly a good phone otherwise.
MIKE3222

Apr 13, 2006, 6:39 PM
no, you have been a bad canada! no info for you!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.