Phone Scoop

printed August 22, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=423913

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO? by rytiffany   Nov 1, 2005, 11:05 PM

Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO?

by GILDAR    Nov 2, 2005, 12:29 AM

Well the only reason I corrected you on your spelling is because I fell if you are going to jump down some one throat about it then you damn well better be perfect at it. I don't think it is an over all reflection on how smart someone is I like to get to know some one first before I judge how smart they are. I am not an edit when it comes to many things...when it comes down to spelling I am not that smart and to be honest you know what I mean and we are not in spelling class so please get off my a@@ about it.
I never said you are the person trying to take away my right I meant our dictator and his cronies. If you don't think they are then what about gay marriage,abboritaon,drugs,and religion. Just to name a few. these are all topics that only effect the individual and not the masses and yet they are trying to make them all illeagal (besides pot) and i don't see how they effect anyone else.All these are being made because they (the dictator and his cronies) feel it is immoral and against christanity.And to let you know I am not a full blown Dem. I just feel everyone should have the right to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.
And as far as pot goes it has been proven to help the pain and increase the appetite of many who suffer from cancer and many ailments. When I was 16 I got to watch my best friend of 16 wast away in pain due to cancer. Let me tell you if their was any thing I could have done to ease his pain I would have.Now I ask you,their is proof that it can help....could you look into the eyes of some one being eaten alive from the inside(that is what cancer dose) in the amount of pain a cancer pationt goes through and tell him/her that you have something that will ease their suffering but you cant give it to them because it is immoral?
If you can say yes to that then in my mind you(or anyone who can) has committed a much bigger crime than smoking weed will ever be.And as just smoking it goes...we know what the effects are by now and yet when you watch the adds on T.V. for all these new drugs coming out there is a list of 20 things that may go wrong and if they dont in a year will find out they can kill you.I have never seen weed do that.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.