Phone Scoop

printed October 24, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=423887

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO? by GILDAR   Nov 1, 2005, 7:11 PM

Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO?

by rytiffany    Nov 1, 2005, 11:05 PM

I'm pretty sure I caught my errors for you but thats cool that you to bring it back up. Rush is a waste of time. All he does is point fingers and blame liberals for anything. I bet he's getting something from fellow Floridian Jeb Bush to suck off the President. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Bush fan but I am sure he a better president than Kerry would ever be. I'm also positive that I'm not the one taking OUR rights away. Politicians are the most worthless and crooked jerks on the planet. Not one of them are out to help people, it seems. They all want to just get re-elected and keep their jobs. They don't want to do too much. Maybe just enough to keep their jobs and now it seems as if that just enough would be "just enough bitching" about the other side of the isle. If you are enough against the other side you can get re-elected. I know it's called CONgress which is the opposite of PROgress and it was designed that way but this Republican vs. Democrat crap needs to stop. Yes, they run against each other but once the election is over shouldn't it be time to work WITH each other? Isn't that what we should be judging the people we vote for on: how much work they get done? I know I wouldn't have a job anymore if all I did was go around and complain about people that work in human resources because I work in engineering. Why should these losers be any different? I'm not running for office but this is ridiculous. I posted my stuff as Ryan Tiffany. Not: Ryan Tiffany, Conservative. These are my thoughts. Maybe on the pot thing we will have to agree to disagree. I can't see it ever helping anyone out. I haven't touched the crap in a year and a half so you have me beat with 7 but I see what it has done to some of my friends and it indirectly has torn some of their families apart because of the side effects. But I'm pretty sure that it's not just a Republican thing. One of my stoner friends is a Republican and he's obviously all about pot.

And if we'll correct each other: Asume needs an s to make it assume. I am asSuming you meant discuss instead of discuse, (maybe I am wrong but I've never heard the word discuse, only excuse) and I am that picky. I feel one's grasp on their language is a direct reflection on their overall intelligence.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.