Phone Scoop

printed December 21, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=423726

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO? by rytiffany   Nov 1, 2005, 6:55 PM

Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO?

by GILDAR    Nov 1, 2005, 7:11 PM

Wow...that was realy insiteful...you know tell someone they cant spell and then spell a real simple word like and (unless this is what you truly ment...offensive ad I hope you do. and if it is then you belong with bush) or could i be a type-o...wow look at that.See I truly do not care how you spell because I am not that picky. Now as far as you saying I am letting a drug make my choice...I have not touched that stuff in over 7 years I used to smoke it and now i dont want to. So before you asume something you might want to ask. Also I get my news from many diffrant places and I listen to the right wing god Rush Blowhard I also listen to many other right wingers and the reason I have come to the conclusion that conservatives can only insult is by listening to shows like them and hearing all these right wing morans not discuse but want to tar and feather anyone who dare to speake out against Dictator George Bush.And if we would let you we would have no rights left.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.