Phone Scoop

printed August 29, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=423715

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO? by GILDAR   Nov 1, 2005, 12:43 PM

Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO?

by rytiffany    Nov 1, 2005, 6:55 PM

Yeah, legalizing pot will solve all of your problems. It will cure your red eyes, clouded thinking, finger pointing, lack of concentration, spelling skills and general misinformation. Conservatives are the least ofyour worries. If pot were legalized the Libs would want to tax the hell out of it just like they do with tobacco and alcohol and it would be so expensive you wouldn't be able to afford it in the first place. Second, I know how clouded your mind can be when you smoke weed because I used to. Ever since I quit being a retard my head works a lot more clearly and my work ethic has greatly increased. I can also stay and one topic and combine the war with pot and conservatives. I don't see any libs out there fighting for your right to party. If anything they're fighting for their right to tax you on partying. I also would like to give you some pointers on how conservatives aren't as "stupid" as this liberal I am talking to. I can spell typical. NOT typacal. Second you can't make "one" plural. "Anybody's" could work. Oh note to you, who started your bitchfest with an insult, I did not. I've never heard a liberal not get defensive and personal when it comes to politics. I'm sure you can find something I have said offensive ad I hope you do. Get your face off of the gravity bong and clear your head for a while and read somethingby someone other than a liberal and maybe things will make more sense to you. Then if you are still liberal then you're still a liberal. You obvisouly don't get any inforomation from anyone other than TV news because you are full of there misconceptions and misrepresentations and have been sucked in to thinking that everyone that they say is bad must be bad. Make up your own mind. Don't let anyone else (including a drug) make it up for you.

For every finger you point 3 more point back at you.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.