Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

Best COmpany out there?

Link

May 6, 2004, 12:38 AM
Can anybody tell me what the best Wireless company out there is, I work for a wireless company, loved to say who, policy however does not allow me too. Anywho, I am with Rogers Wireless now and I have the Motorola C333, the battery life is not too long on this phone and I was thinking if Roger's is worth it, then I will stay with them and do the whole free phone thing by threatening to cancel and all. Beside the phone is Roger's really worth it? I have a $19.99 plan with the caller ID, TM, and VM for $10.00 extra, I will be trying that one idea made available by cellhound. I get 150 + 25 anytime mins.(for being setup on reacquiring bank account payments) I only ever use around 150 mins. in total so I don't care about N&W mins. Any suggestion...
(continues)
canadianguy

May 6, 2004, 4:20 PM
Link said:
Can anybody tell me what the best Wireless company out there is, I work for a wireless company, loved to say who, policy however does not allow me too. Anywho, I am with Rogers Wireless now and I have the Motorola C333, the battery life is not too long on this phone and I was thinking if Roger's is worth it, then I will stay with them and do the whole free phone thing by threatening to cancel and all. Beside the phone is Roger's really worth it? I have a $19.99 plan with the caller ID, TM, and VM for $10.00 extra, I will be trying that one idea made available by cellhound. I get 150 + 25 anytime mins.(for being setup on reacquiring bank account payments) I only ever use around 150 mins. in total so I don't care
(continues)
Link

May 9, 2004, 10:23 PM
Yes the CIA is after me, but please...please can somebody answer the question? SOmebody suggested Telus, and from what I hear Rogers is not bad, so I have narrowed it down to these 2. Looking for an answer not a remark.
gangrelated

May 10, 2004, 11:36 AM
here is the real secret man.... al wireless providers suck. some suck in differnt ways. but in the end they all suck.
rogers will screw up your bill every chance they get. but they give the best deals on phones. ( take that c333 and run it over with your car. i had one...id like to get my hands on the guy who designed it..) telus aint bad. they usually get your bill right... but forget about ever getting a decent deal on a phone,or worse yet, ask a question about service or coverage.. they have no clue. i was gonna sign up with them, but the sales rep couldnt even tell me what kinda network they have. so throw the dice take your chances. but dont be too upset when they screw you. cause the other company would have too.... and avoid the reba...
(continues)
Link

May 10, 2004, 11:56 PM
So far Rogers has charged me a late fee, I asked for it to be waived, didn't happen called again, next rep waived it. I then called in after attempting to use the internet on my phone, rep OFFERED to waive any charges I accumulated. I haven't been screwed yet, but I will try the whole free phone thing near the end of my contract.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.