Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

SPH I700

volvo2004

Oct 2, 2005, 12:33 PM
👿 DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE AN HOW TO GET THE CODES TO UNLOCK THE I700 ? IS THERE A COMPADABLE WIRELESS EAR PIECE THAT WILL WORK WITH THIS PHONE. I HAVE DOWNLOADED VOICE SIGNAL FOR VOICE COMMANDS AND IT WORKS 99.9 % FLAWLESSLY BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET RID OF THAT DAM WIRE. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. THIS SITE HAS,( THAT'S ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE) HELPED ME OUT WHEN THE SERVICE PROVIDERS WOULD OR COULD NOT
Vox Dei

Oct 4, 2005, 5:15 PM
There really isn't such a thing as unlocking a CDMA phone as there is with GSM. What are you trying to unlock it for so i can maybe suggest something. As for the wireless ear pieces this phone does not have bluetooth so you can't use wireless head sets as a bluetooth device such as the audiovox 6600 is. Now saying that Jabra sells a device that plugs into the earpiece plug that allows you to use their bluetooth headsets on a non bluetooth phone but the head set cannot answer calls unfortunatly. The i700 uses a stereo jack so i will have to get back to you on weither this device will work on the i700. I have one at my house so i'll see if it will work.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.