Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

all discussions

show all 5 replies

CityFido!!

FP

Oct 19, 2003, 2:23 AM
Hey, anyone know when CityFido will be released across Canada? $40CAD unlimited calling! Unbelievable!!
KarbonCopy

Oct 22, 2003, 12:02 AM
Not a clue. I'm from Edmonton, and havnt heard of it.
malamatenios

Nov 19, 2003, 11:10 AM
only in vancouver for now
berje

Nov 12, 2003, 12:41 PM
You don't want the CityFido plan believe me! I live in the lower mainland and in my opinion it's terrible!!! Their network can't support the number of phones they're attaining so when you call out you always get a busy signal- and outside the area- forget about it- you're stranded. Also they say unlimited, but really for high users like myself it's not. They cap the minutes at 3000 and then disconnect your phone saying you're abusing their network. My advice- don't look forward to it- they're in bankruptcy protection for a reason! Go with Telus or Rogers.
malamatenios

Nov 19, 2003, 11:09 AM
fido is out of bankrupcy, but i agree go with someone else
bell mobility offers a plan 45$ 350min nights and weekends unlimited after 6pm
nicko

Dec 22, 2003, 3:52 PM
👿 I've had fido for a yr now & they assured me when I purchased my $150 phone that it would work where I was located. I have yet to see a signal strength higher then 2 bars. I tried to return it. They refused to take it back. They said that I could send it to the manufacturer & get a new one. Buyers remorse my #@!. They have never been friendly when i've called for help w/ anything. Even the littlest things like voice mail.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.