Phone Scoop

printed December 20, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=375201

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO? by ZombieJ   Aug 28, 2005, 4:44 PM

Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO?

by motorolams550    Sep 1, 2005, 2:20 PM

ZombieJ said:
Hahaha, man did you even read the first list of posts on this topic? I was, and continue to be, the most outspoken person in favor of legalization or at least decriminalization in this thread.

My previous post was a joke, but it either went over your head or under your feet. Have you ever heard the expression "to eat crow"? I means to admit one was wrong. If pot was to be legalized MANY people would have to figuratively "eat crow". And the joke was that so many people eating crow would cause ..... never mind, it loses everything when it has to be explained. If you don't get it by now it's lost Smile

And another person who thinks Zombie is an idiot

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.