Phone Scoop

printed April 18, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=361962

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: WRONG WRONG WRONG by joachim   Aug 16, 2005, 9:43 PM

Re: WRONG WRONG WRONG

by ZombieJ    Aug 16, 2005, 10:23 PM

I don't doubt they are "laughing their asses off". Just like they laugh when you dangle something shinny in front of them.

I don't how everyone can attack me yet not offer up one shred of evidence to the contrary. One statement that clearly rebuts anything I have posed. I'm not saying I'm the final voice on this topic, thats silly (and actually worth laughing at). Their are counter points to the evidence and opinions I have offered up here. But yourself, and a few select others, choose to not only disagree but to insult me.

Why not post something to counter my arguments? Seriously if you have half a clue on this subject --since you are wise enough to see the err of my ways surely you have something to offer?-- Try posting something relevant, let me know, let all of us know how you feel on this subject. Debating is harmless fun, and when opposite opinions are presented by educated adults it is actually interesting, everyone learns a little bit or we all agree to disagree. I'm just dying for someone ... anyone to offer up something for the "keep it illegal" side. Anything that doesn't include the words "you're", "a" and "moron"

Maybe those of us who are for it should start arguing against it just to make this discussion interesting. You know, since we seem to be the only ones willing to offer up anything with substance.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.