Phone Scoop

printed September 18, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=361892

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: WRONG WRONG WRONG by usmc   Aug 16, 2005, 6:39 PM

Re: WRONG WRONG WRONG

by ZombieJ    Aug 16, 2005, 8:19 PM

If the world was a fair place, we would live in the same area. So we could get together so I could annihilate you at any challenge you put forward. Whether it be an IQ test, or just simply athletic ability, I am beyond confident that I would make a complete fool out of you. Then, and only then, the smug sense of satisfaction I would receive for watching you shuffle away with your head hung in shame would bring me relief from the blinding rage I am experiencing right now. You posts offer nothing to this debate but the ability, at every turn, to crush my skull with mind bending irrelevance to the topic at hand.

You don't have to spend hours out of your day son. It took me all of 20 minutes to type even my longest post, and that's INCLUDING fact checking; Something you are completely unfamiliar with.

I wish you could comprehend how much of a complete tool you sound like, that would truly be justice. Countering well articulated arguments with "your a moron" and the devastating "pot head" accusation. You child, FORM AN ARGUMENT !!, form an opinion !! Form anything that isn't a barrage of insults with absolutely no point.

"It's illegal for a reason"...!? WTF? Are you dyslexic? Of course it's illegal for a reason. Nothing is illegal without reason. But it's these very reasons that I called into question in my earlier posts, and you do nothing to counter.

I want to just continue to rip on you, I really do. Just tear you down to your lowest.. but I shouldn't. In fact, I should actually feel sorry for you. Please do yourself a favor, go read a book, go read something relevant to the subject, even if its anti-pot propaganda, I don't care. Just go read something so you can form a coherent opinion. We will all be better off for it.
As I write this last paragraph I am becoming more saddened by every word. And it's not because I have smoked pot, or that I allowed myself to become angered by a child on a message board.. No... You Sir have dealt me the greatest blow. The fact that someone as ignorant as you can be allowed to exist has shaken me to the core. At this moment I am truly ashamed to be human being. Good night.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.