Phone Scoop

printed April 18, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=361889

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: go smoke a bowl by gunny   Aug 12, 2005, 2:04 PM

Re: go smoke a bowl

by Link    Aug 16, 2005, 8:12 PM

Well I am 6'1" and have only tried it a few times, I don't want to be any taller yet I still keep growing, of course I only started last year. I have always been a absent-minded lazy person and I still retain that ability (if you can call being lazy and absent-minded an ability).

I am not addicted to the substance and I will never be. I RARELY have it and only have it when having a fun night with the friends which is RARE in itself.

It is only illegal because THEY make it that way. The stuff grows in the ground and was put into existence for a reason. Everything in life has a purpose, banning most of it wastes it's potential. For all we know this substance may one day cure diseases, cancers, etc...

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.