Phone Scoop

printed November 27, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=360841

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: So Imagine It Was Legal by DXDegenerate   Aug 15, 2005, 4:57 PM

Re: So Imagine It Was Legal

by ZombieJ    Aug 15, 2005, 5:37 PM

"I personally don't care what you do to your body, and actually hope you bring harm to yourself so you either learn your lesson the hard way, or you eliminate yourself from the gene pool..."

It was this statement that elicited such a strong response from me. And while I do put my opinion in on these matters. You cannot refute the facts I have posted previously in this thread. They are quite long and I understand if you skipped over them, but they are very much fact and not my opinion. I used direct quotes names and dates. I'm not pro pot, I'm pro choice. I barely smoke dope, again as I already posted. But you can't seem to be bothered with such things.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.