Phone Scoop

printed April 19, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=360798

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: So Imagine It Was Legal by ZombieJ   Aug 15, 2005, 4:27 PM

Re: So Imagine It Was Legal

by DXDegenerate    Aug 15, 2005, 4:57 PM

As was pointed out in my first post everything I said was and is still just the opinion of one person. Yet you who sits on your high horse deems to put words into my mouth. I did not say anything about you as a person. I may not have as much time or experiance with said substance as you but I also have a life, and don't want to sit here forever in an attept to get you to see my point of view when you are so sure you and only you have to correct opinion on this subject. Just for your information opinion is not based in fact therefore is not subject to being right or wrong. So continue to sink so low as to attack me. I know for a fact that people who use said substance can live normal lives, but please OH MIGHTY ONE define to me normal, because I dont use and my life sure as hell isn't gonna be normal by your standards.

Your arguments or only better in your opinion and just like people asking if Verizon or Cingular are better it's just my opinion vs your opinion, and obviously you unable to see point of view of your opposition so you will forever be on the loseing end. The extremeists have to adapt of die, its the way of the world. To say I have no credibily is abosolutly correct, but it can also be said about you because noone here really has an identity except for the one they create. For all you know I'm just doing this to piss you off. If you weren't so bent on trying to show me how much better you are than me because you can sink to calling name on a message bored then you would see that this is difference of opinion and will never be resloved.
"So ya know somethin' brotha... Whatcha gonna do???"

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.