Phone Scoop

printed July 30, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=360768

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: So Imagine It Was Legal by DXDegenerate   Aug 15, 2005, 2:58 PM

Re: So Imagine It Was Legal

by ZombieJ    Aug 15, 2005, 4:27 PM

Since when is smoking pot harmful to you particularly? It isn't, your argument is infantile and meaningless. Yes if someone was to get behind the wheel of a car they could pose a greater risk to you than a sober driver. This isn't the point, these kinds of purist arguments bend my mind because I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or become enraged. Thats why their are laws against driving under the influence of ANYTHING. If you are caught doing so you are dealt with accordingly and most people learn their lesson, some the easy way and some the hard way. Thats life brother, were not going to put fuzzy bumpers on every sharp corner because some people are scared. The way you post you would swear I'm strung out on heroin or meth. Your assumptions disgust me. I spoke of acceptable risk, by your logic sky diving bungee jumping para-gliding (or really any other pass time that isn't safe by whatever your rigid standards you abide by) would be unacceptable.

I have, with regularity on this post, posed stronger and more well educated arguments then you have. I have used facts and personal experience and logic at every turn, and yet you would insinuate that it is 'I' who should be purged from the gene pool? Please, I might be insulted if was coming from anyone with an ounce of credibility, but from your last posts I see you have little to offer to this topic. I'd say take your simple minded observations out of this thread and out of the gene pool as a whole, but I am not as ignorant as you and would never suggest something so rash. I'm a tax paying contributing member of society always have been, always will be. Why is it so hard for you to wrap your mind around the idea that people who smoke pot regularly carry on normal lives ?

You hope I bring harm to myself? You are a horrible, horrible person. No way around it. By the way the largest amount of ween ever taken was 70 grams (eaten in one sitting by someone trying to get rid of the evidence) many times over what it takes to actually get high and no harm came to that person, so keep wishin ;)

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.