Phone Scoop

printed December 20, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=360690

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: So Imagine It Was Legal by ZombieJ   Aug 15, 2005, 2:25 PM

Re: So Imagine It Was Legal

by DXDegenerate    Aug 15, 2005, 2:58 PM

First off communisim is a great idea on paper. But people like you who care only about yourself and are easily corrupted because you aren't in control of yourself screw it all up. Equal treatment for all reagarless od what you do or who you are is great, but human nature dictates that people like you will want to only do things that benifit them instead of society as a whole. You don't care what happens to those around you. The mere fact that there is chance your actions could harm or kill me is enough for me to think it's wrong. Last time I checked I am still in America I can say anything I want and not care what you think. I personally don't care what you do to your body, and actually hope you bring harm to yourself so you either learn your lesson the hard way, or you elimate yourself from the gene pool and I don't have to worry about your offspring also putting my life in danger.

It's my last day anyway... Peace out ya'll

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.