Phone Scoop

printed August 1, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=360657

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  So Imagine It Was Legal by jed_ed   Aug 14, 2005, 1:46 PM

Re: So Imagine It Was Legal

by ZombieJ    Aug 15, 2005, 2:25 PM

Well, if it was legalized you could grow for your own personal use. Also their would be stiff penalties in place for growing more than what is deemed to be personal use. If your too lazy/busy to do that then yes you can pay a premium to buy government grown pot.

Or, we could say decriminalize it, grow for personal use, no prosecution for possession for an amount under any given "personal use" amount and safety nets in place for people who become addicted or cannot stop when they want to. Just like AA, it would be socially acceptable to seek help for drug use as opposed to being ostracized for it.

To the person who said they would like cigarettes and Alcohol to be illegal as well. You think I'm posing a leftist argument? Hell if you were to add ban on religion and get rid of one political party in the USA, what you pose would be known as Communism. You see the definition of freedom isn't just a democratic society, 1 man 1 vote deal. Thats just democracy. Freedom is also freedom or religion and freedom of association, assuming I don't harm anyone else in the process. To say I cannot do as I wish to my own body is nonsense, and frankly insulting. Who is anyone else to say what I should be doing. This type of moralistic "body is a temple" bulls**t is exactly what I should be protected from by the constitution and for this to be mandated by the government would undermine the very freedom it claims to stand for.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.