Phone Scoop

printed November 27, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=359939

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO? by blue101   Aug 12, 2005, 10:34 PM

Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO?

by DXDegenerate    Aug 13, 2005, 8:33 PM

Well after reading all of the pro-pot propaganda I just wanted to add my 2 cents because everyone in here is right.... from their point of view. Personally, and this is my opinion and only my OPINION. Not fact, because someone will inevitably attack it as though it is. Pot is illegal. Accept it, and quit your crying. I have never and will never inhale anything that will impare my judgement because I am a person who prides myself on being in control. The day I am no longer capable of controlling myself is the day that a lot of bad things happen. I also think that yes, smoking and drinking should be illegal. Why you ask... I have scraped brain matter of a public street, not because of a drunk driver, but because a drunk wandered out into the street as at the same moment as the car crossed his path. GAME OVER! If smoking were illegal my grandfather would still be alive today. Pot may not have these extreme affects but the do affect your mental well being.

So to the rest of the population that thinks these things are ok, continue because I have accepted I will die sooner or later whether by my fault, a drunks or a stoner.

When listening to liberals voice themselves I have to remember... Never Underestimate Stupid People in Large Groups.
Oh, I do not and will not ever care what you think.
Peace Out

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.