Phone Scoop

printed July 30, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=359331

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  are you smoking a bowl now? by gunny   Aug 12, 2005, 2:17 PM

Re: are you smoking a bowl now?

by thespike66    Aug 13, 2005, 12:54 AM

lets the flaming fest begin!!!

No, but there is such a thing as comparison, and most people use it to make a point. Comparing the relative harm pot may do against cigarettes and alchool, while keeping in mind that the laters are legal, is a valid point. Not that you could pick that up on your own, though...

Thus we can assume you know the majority of cannabis users. Oh wait. No...

I have a few possessions. I also have some very valuable things in my life, a nice family, a good education, a great health. Also we can assume from this sentence that cookies and TV are also evil. I like your logic.

Again, we must assume you know all of the cannabis users. I use it. I have a philosophy certificate in the work (even though I hate it) and I intend on being a lawyer. And a damn good one with that. I should be able to start my law in less than a few months. And how many times do you climb mountains?

No. I don't have any witty comment to add to this. None are necessary. You are simply wrong.

I buy for about 40$ every months and a half. But I won't generalize this to every other users. But the majority are still only casual smokers, using it as an alternative to alchool.

I have full conscience of how messed my life is. And to the last check, my brain is made up of a lot of water, 2.85% of Neurons and about 90% of Neuroglia. No smoke.

-Frenchie-
In short, your wrong.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.