Phone Scoop

printed October 20, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=359289

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Replying to:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO?

by blue101    Aug 12, 2005, 10:34 PM

Okay so make it legal all ready. At least so than it can be regulated like alchol. Sure there should be age limits and yes driving while high as a freaking kite is dangerous. But so is driving while plowed out of your tree and we have completely wrong punishments for that. Ohhh they take away your license yeah cause if you were drinking and driving you really care whether or not you have a license. Sorry me and drunk driving go way way back. My best friend was killed by a drunk driver in high school. He got a sentence of 6 months I have a friend doing 2 years for having 4 pot plants for his own use. Explain the logic of that to me and I will argue right back liquor kills and no one has ever died(that I know of) from a pot overdose.
Everything can screw up your life if you let it.....hell I know people who have let this crappy place become their life so everything if taken to extreme has a negative affect. So does pot but at least legalized it can be monitored.
Don't try to tell me that pot is addictive. Herion, crack, meth are addictive pot is well pot. Name one person who ever had trouble giving it up. Or if they did I bet they didn't need to be put in a place surrounded by doctors to deal with the physical affects that the addiction was having on them.
By the way bare in mind I have never smoked pot because I don't feel I need to. This is not because it is illegal but because I made the choice not too. If you did too yeah if not I don't care. I would rather you didn't blow the smoke in my face but the same goes for the cigarette smoke I get blown in my face everyday outside.
So make it legal and than the government can tax the hell out of it like they do with cigarettes than my kid can go to a school where the paint isn't peeling off the walls.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.