Phone Scoop

printed November 26, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=358890

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: WRONG WRONG WRONG by gunny   Aug 12, 2005, 4:27 PM

Re: WRONG WRONG WRONG

by BoomBoxing    Aug 12, 2005, 4:44 PM

So what you're saying is that because you can't control your behavior you think the government should step in and protect you from yourself? Sorry but some of us like to enjoy some things in life without big brother telling us we can't.

I will also say I am not nor have I ever been a pot head. I've smoked pot probably less than 5 times my entire life. But the fact it is illegal is utterly ridiculous for reasons other posters have gone into detail explaining. Yes I've had friends who's lives are similar to yours when you were younger, but it had nothing to do with the legal status of drugs, they are just immature with no self-control who abuse everything, not just pot.

Good job turning your life around you deserve some kudos for that, I love hearing stories like that.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.