Phone Scoop

printed August 27, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=358865

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: WRONG WRONG WRONG by ZombieJ   Aug 12, 2005, 3:46 PM

Re: WRONG WRONG WRONG

by gunny    Aug 12, 2005, 4:27 PM

If you read through this, congratulations. This was a pretty long one and were all proud of you little buddy.

Cheers.

First and most important, I love America and the freedom of the greatest country in the world!

Second: Nice post! you get an A++ in bullshit!

no really guy, nice post for real, very interesting reading no joke.
Lets me just keep this simple Pot destroyed my life! This I can talk about and you can not attack. I wasn't able to get a decent job because I couldn't pass a drug test, I had to shop at the fat mans store cause I couldn't buy normal clothes, I drink and ate so much pop and sweets that my teeth are not what they should be. When ask to perform simple duties I was so high I would often make mistakes. My parents where not proud of me. I had horrible self esteem. I couldn't get a date. I couldn't walk the Mall for more the 10 min before I needed to sit down. I didn't get out much. This list could go on for a very long time. So I respect what you say, and I understand what you are talking about. But to legalize put I would not like anyone to have legal access to this drug. Plus I don't know what kind of dope you smoked man but I live in Washington state where the best buds in the world. Anyway I rather keep off the 140 pounds I lost, and keep my self esteem high, and my beautiful wife, and I'm gearing up to climb Mt. Rainier.

You know what, you are RIGHT!!!

Pot doesn't destroy people lives, people do!!

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.