Phone Scoop

printed October 25, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=358818

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: are you smoking a bowl now? by BoomBoxing   Aug 12, 2005, 3:39 PM

Re: are you smoking a bowl now?

by ZombieJ    Aug 12, 2005, 3:55 PM

I couldn't agree more. Every argument this person poses is more asinine then the one that preceded it.

Look, guy/girl. Pot heads don't sit at home and smoke pot. they work and they contribute. I don't know what corner of h3ll you live in that everyone who smokes pot sit at home. But where I live, (Canada) pot smoking is what you would consider "rampant" and basically everyone works contributes and some even achieve great things. Pierre Burton one of Canada's greatest minds was an avid pot smoker but only came out and said this toward the end of his career/life becasue of fear of prosecution. Did you ever consider the possibility that regular pot smokers are closet smokers? Living in fear because the weed is illegal?

Use your mind you have kept so pure by avoiding pot to actually consider some of the arguments you put forward. I can come to no other conclusion than that your are a vapid waste of space. And it is YOU who offer nothing to society but the perpetuation of lies and ignorance. Have a beautiful day.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.