Phone Scoop

printed September 16, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=358131

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO? by Link   Aug 11, 2005, 12:24 AM

Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO?

by thespike66    Aug 12, 2005, 4:50 AM

as a consummer, I really would be an horrible hypocrite if I didn't say I was against it. I must say though that I have no idea how you could drive high. I have been drunk and high (as almost everybody else) and if I had no choice but to choose between those two, I would prefer driving drunk. But really, I guess its only me being incredibly out of it when i'm under the effect.
I use it mostly to go to sleep. It is one of te best relaxant availabe out there, it will reduce the level of stress and for somebody like me, who apparently is the nightmare of every chiropracticien, this is perfect.
While I do understand that it is ridiculous to have something with so many positive effects illegal, I can also understand why I would wish my children to keep away from it. While they will not fund terrorism or become criminal, they will also feel like it is acceptable to sit back and do nothing while they could be learning some useful skills. It should definitively stay out of the schools.(yes i took this out of SP, but they said it way better than I could ever put it).

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.