Phone Scoop

printed December 18, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=9&fi=356575

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Canada

Back to message list

Top message:  legalize marijuania YES or NO? by weaselbitmypancake   Aug 7, 2005, 7:13 PM

Replying to:  Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO? by ZombieJ   Aug 8, 2005, 6:03 PM

Re: legalize marijuania YES or NO?

by Link    Aug 11, 2005, 12:24 AM

Well let me join in then. I think it should be LEGAL. Very good reason made by the previous poster. For one, it has helped me concentrate on many activities, just getting my attention on it was the main problem.

2nd, I am not addicted to the substance, I have enjoyed it so far 7 times over the year.

3rd I seem to be least affected out of my buddies and I certainly don't go driving while under the influence. I know better, we all know better, and we plan the evening so that we don't have to go driving.

Common sense is my best friend, I abuse him sometimes, I forget him sometimes, but he will always be there during the important moments in life.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.